Paperclip Jungle

A collection of office rants...a glimpse at the adventures within my Land of Cubicles.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wow - I guess its been a while!

Not sure whether anyone is still visiting my blog anymore...but in case you do...finally, a new post!

There's definitely a renewed outlook that comes with obtaining a truly rewarding job.

When I started this blog, its purpose was to provide me with an outlet through which to vent my work-related frustrations. Although I tend to vent to my friends and loved ones as well, I know that they aren't interested in all of my nit-picky rants...so in comes the blog!

Despite how I may have made it sound in some stories, I liked my last position. I didn't love it. But it was interesting and I generally liked it.

In contrast, I can honestly say that I now LOVE my new position. And while my co-workers aren't perfect, the fact that I love what I do makes those imperfections seem much more tolerable. Hence the sudden decrease in posts.

Of course, nice summer weather also plays a role in luring one away from the computer...so I would imagine that I'll be more apt to sit at my desk to compose an occasional story once the weather turns unpleasant. I'm not much of a winter athlete.

So what's the purpose of this particular post? I'm not really sure. I guess just to touch base and announce that there actually is more to come....just in case there is anyone left who reads this and may have been wondering.

6 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

I'm reading :)

I've linked to your blog as well.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

hahaha I'm still visiting, whenever I happen to get a chance to, away from work as well. Cheers on the new position that you LOVE!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger MsPinkSlip said...

Still here and going through a slow blogging period, too.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

It's November and I still haven't seen icky weather yet. I love southern California. Not so good for keeping us chained to our desks though.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Hey, I'm glad you like your new position so much. That makes all the difference in the world.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger tempgirl said...

you're almost as bad as me! anything new happening?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Traffic Counters
Personal Ads