Paperclip Jungle

A collection of office rants...a glimpse at the adventures within my Land of Cubicles.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Is This A True Story - The Belated FINAL Update

So about the employee, to whom I have now dedicated four posts in this blog...fired.

After that "final warning" described in a previous post, she proceeded to leave work because of a migrane and take a personal day.

Although she didn't erupt in tears during those final moments with me in our HR manager's office, she actually seemed a bit surprised to hear the words, "...so we are terminating your employment."

As she walked out, she reassured me that she'd be OK, because she was in the process of moving to another city anyway.

OK...

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger MsPinkSlip said...

Finally!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Wow, that took a while.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuff like that used to happen all the time where I used to work. I say, kick them to the curb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Traffic Counters
Personal Ads