Paperclip Jungle

A collection of office rants...a glimpse at the adventures within my Land of Cubicles.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nothing to Complain About

The purpose of starting this blog a few months ago was to provide me with an outlet to rant about work. Something therapeutic I should have started doing a long time ago.

Since changing positions, I haven't been inspired to post anything.

Not only do I LOVE my new position, but I also get along wonderfully with my new work group. Instead of coming home with stories of the unbelievably annoying things that happened throughout the day, I come home with positive reports about a stimulating project or a congenial colleague.

But while I may be experiencing a dry spell, this certainly isn't the end of this blog. I'm sure I've now jinxed everything with this post, meaning that it's just a matter of time before the inspiration is rekindled.

In the meantime, I'll just take in the moment.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Wait around a bit...they'll be something to blog about. I've hit dry patches myself and then post inspiration comes at me in waves. Give it time.

Thanks for stopping by my abode. I've added you to my links list so I can visit you frequently.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

thanks for the shout out! I, too, will be coming back to visit your blog as well.

With your current work situation supporting the "no news is good news," claim, I'm glad to hear all the same that you have nothing to post about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Traffic Counters
Personal Ads